DKIM with MailScanner

Arthur Sherman arturs at netvision.net.il
Thu Mar 8 10:09:38 CET 2007

> You need to install the Mail::DKIM perl modules.

Angelo,

Thanks for the tip. It solved part of the problem, except for rules and
score warnings.
Most of mails come scored=0.

--
[root at ns1 spamassassin]# MailScanner -D --lint
Option d is ambiguous (debug, debug-sa)

Checking for SpamAssassin errors (if you use it)...
Using SpamAssassin results cache
Connected to SpamAssassin cache database
config: configuration file "/usr/share/spamassassin/20_advance_fee.cf"
requires version 3.001008 of SpamAssassin, but this is code version
3.001007. Maybe you need to use the -C switch, or remove the old config
files? Skipping this file at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/Mail/SpamAssassin/Conf/Parser.pm line 345.
<snip>
config: warning: score set for non-existent rule DEAR_SOMETHING
config: warning: score set for non-existent rule SUB_HELLO
<snip>
[7457] info: rules: meta test REPTO_QUOTE_YAHOO has undefined dependency
'__FROM_YAHOO_COM'
<snip>
SpamAssassin reported an error.
Using locktype = posix
Creating hardcoded struct_flock subroutine for linux (Linux-type)
MailScanner.conf says "Virus Scanners = f-prot"
Found these virus scanners installed: f-prot, clamav
--

Also, i couldn't find any complete guide to installing and configuring
DomainKeys with sendmail and MS, athough Google gives plenty choises.

Best,

--
Arthur Sherman

+972-52-4878851