dealing with dictionary attacks

Res res at ausics.net
Thu Mar 8 03:01:26 CET 2007

On Wed, 7 Mar 2007, Ed Bruce wrote:

> Why is only Postfix discussions being asked to take it off list. I see
> many topics about sendmail, clamav, and spamassassin.

We chip em when we see em, SA is close related to MS, a damned sight
more than postfix, majority of MTA issues are completely unrelated to
this list and should never be posted here, it is done because people are
lazy to google or too lazy to sub to another list.

The frequence of postfix related topics is high for obvious reasons,
those using sendmail, qmail and exim rarely have problems, PF is a higher
maintenance MTA for users of MS compared to the formers.

--
Cheers
Res

"If I lay here, If I just lay here, would you lay with with me and just forget the world?"