RBL's

Nicolas Canepa ncanepa at fcen.uba.ar
Wed Mar 7 20:50:37 CET 2007

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight wrote:

> Nicolas Canepa wrote:
>
>> I need a recomendation on RBL lists to use in mailscanner.
>> MailScanner has been blocking a lot of legitimate mail from hotmail,
>> and I cannot tell people not to receive mail from hotmail, alltough
>> I'd like to.
>>
>> txs,
>>
> Which DNSBLs are you currently using and how are you implementing
> them? MTA level or within MailScanner?

I was using these since yesterday(set in MailScanner.conf):
Spam List =  spamhaus.org spamhaus-XBL SORBS-SMTP SORBS-ZOMBIE
SORBS-HTTP SORBS-SOCKS SORBS-WEB CBL RSL DSBL BLITZEDALL FABELSOURCES PSBL
And I was using these:
Spam List =  spamhaus.org spamhaus-XBL SORBS-DNSBL SORBS-SMTP SORBS-SPAM
SORBS-BLOCK SORBS-ZOMBIE SBL+XBL SORBS-DNSBL SORBS-HTTP SORBS-SOCKS
SORBS-MISC SORBS-WEB SORBS-DUL SORBS-RHSBL CBL RSL DSBL BLITZEDALL
spamcop.net

--
*Nicolás Cánepa*
ncanepa at fcen.uba.ar <mailto:%27ncanepa at fcen.uba.ar%27>