Increase in Spam getting through today?

Paul Houselander housey at sme-ecom.co.uk
Wed Mar 7 13:38:53 CET 2007

Hi

Just a quick one, weve had a massive increase in spam getting through today,
lots of stock ones, I wondered if anyone else was seeing the same?

There scoring 0 even though they look very spammy to me.

There defintly not timing out and im still stopping a large amount of spam.
I cant figure out if spammers have all of a sudden got very clever at
bypassing spamassasin or if something is wrong with my filters!

I use Spamassasin 3.1.7, sa-update, rules_du_jour, fuzzyocr, DCC, Pyzor and
Razor and Bayes is enabled.

Ive run spamassasin -t -D < message on several of the messages and DCC is
firing now (but only DCC), so I know Spamassasin is being run on the message
but no other rules are being hit!

Kind Regards

Paul