Consolidated spammy countries rbl

Res res at ausics.net
Sun Mar 4 11:46:35 CET 2007

Hugo, would you allow any email into your network if you did not just
score them ?

Sorry but that list is just plain B.S, and you wont find many
serious networks using it, it will create too much drama for the
CSR's who have to field the complaints from end users.

But, different parts of the world get attacked from different countries,
the highest in order here for instance are

tw
kr
cn

then on a lesser scale of around the same level are
br, it, wanadoo.fr/nl and casema.nl and from the US the likes of
roadrunner, verizon and comcast.

So should I block all of nl as well because I get spam from 2 ISP's
there? I dont think so, and I'm rather well known for being anal
retentive when it comes to dealing with spammers and there ISP's.

The biggest issue with tw/kr/cn is most likely language barrier, they dont
act upon english speaking spam complaints because they probably understand
english as much as we do their language.

3 US ISP's out of god knows how many, does not warrant including US, not
in the asia/pacific rim anyway.

--
Cheers
Res