Julian Field in hospital

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Thu Mar 1 15:18:22 CET 2007

After discussing a few issues off-list with Mr. Julian Field, I discovered
that he is truly a very warm and generous individual. I can only hope that
he recovers quickly as the world is always in need of his presence and
influence.

I really like the postcard thing. They are such a forgotten means of
communication that can be personalized, held and kept forever.

Get well soon from West Virginia, USA.

Steve Campbell
campbell at cnpapers.com
Charleston Newspapers