RBLs - in MailScanner, SpamAssassin, or right in Sendmail?

Randal, Phil prandal at herefordshire.gov.uk
Thu Mar 1 12:32:20 CET 2007

Read spamhaus's terms of use for zen (can't give you the url because
www.spamhaus.org is temporarily unavailable) - if you're a high-volume
site you're supposed to subscribe.

Alternatively use cbl.abuseat.org (incorporasted in zen) at the MTA
level.

I've seen too many false positives with spamcop to be able to use it at
the MTA level.

Cheers,

Phil

--