Problems with install of ExtUtil::MakeMaker which comes with MailScanner

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 21:20:30 IST 2007

On 29/06/07, Julian Field <MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:

> Well spotted. I have added it and it will be in the next release.
Might this be the case for the rest of the "no build" ones? there were
 a handful of those, mostly either things that didn't matter (already
had a version that newer/new enough)... Yeah, had to do an emergency
rebuild yesterday evening/night... didn't have time to take any notes,
so can't really say which it was... Built on Mdv -07.0.
Since I'm officially on vacation now,i can't be more precise than that
for a few weeks;-).

Cheers
-- Glenn