Beta release 4.61.4

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Tue Jun 26 19:16:18 IST 2007

Another question :) If you were to send a email to a mailing list, like
this one, could a spammer extract the watermark and spoof the to and from
address to bypass MailScanner ?

--
--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s https://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"
// Phone: +44 845 869 2749 SIP Phone: uxbod at sip.splatnix.net

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.