high spam score value

Daniel Maher daniel.maher at ubisoft.com
Tue Jun 26 17:14:40 IST 2007

I set "spam" (tag and deliver) as 6, and "high score" (discard) at 12.  Works fine for my (large, multi-national) corporation, since we'd rather err on the side of letting spam through.  If you're setting scores for personal use, I'd make them way lower...

--
  _
 °v°  Daniel Maher

"The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is comprehensible." -- Albert Einstein.