Error with virus scanning

Sam Bailey cyprix at cyprix.com.au
Mon Jun 25 12:58:56 IST 2007

Hi Everyone,

Installed MailScanner for the first time via Mandriva rpm, and got most
things working except for this message in my logs:

MailScanner[9019]: Virus and Content Scanning: Starting
MailScanner[9019]: ERROR: Unable to open file or directory
MailScanner[9019]: Requeue: XXXXXXXXXXXX.XXXXX to XXXXXXXXXXXX

I'm using MailScanner 4.55.9 with SpamAssassin module and ClamAV 0.90 under Mandriva Linux 2007.1 Spring.

I thought that maybe the permissions weren't right somewhere but I was unable to work out what I needed to change.
It is definentally a real problem as I belive it may be allowing the infected mail to be tagged as safe.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Sam Bailey

believed to be clean.