MCP works, doesn't deliver

Rick Cooper rcooper at dwford.com
Fri Jun 22 15:28:30 IST 2007

Tried running in debug mode with debug SA yes as well and I get the
following errors:

[28618] dbg: plugin: did not register
Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Check=HASH(0x81cb0f0), already registered
[28618] info: config: failed to parse line, skipping, in
"/opt/MailScanner/etc/mcp/mcp.spam.assassin.prefs.conf": use_dcc 0
[28618] info: config: failed to parse line, skipping, in
"/opt/MailScanner/etc/mcp/mcp.spam.assassin.prefs.conf": use_pyzor 0
[28618] info: config: failed to parse line, skipping, in
"/opt/MailScanner/etc/mcp/mcp.spam.assassin.prefs.conf": use_razor1 0
[28618] info: config: failed to parse line, skipping, in
"/opt/MailScanner/etc/mcp/mcp.spam.assassin.prefs.conf": use_razor2 0
[28618] info: config: failed to parse line, skipping, in
"/opt/MailScanner/etc/mcp/mcp.spam.assassin.prefs.conf": decode_attachments
1

Sa also complains about the missing trusted_networks stuff as well. Is this
normal? The only patch I applied to SA was the new one Julian posted a
couple days ago

Rick

believed to be clean.