AW: MCP Check not working

Daniel Fuhrer daniel at danielf.ch
Thu Jun 21 12:18:46 IST 2007

Hi Glenn
Thanks a lot for your help. Now it works perfectly. I hope I didn't bother you to much.

I have some more questions about MCP.
Can I make some rules according to the sender or the recipient? We have some automatic mailboxes, where only certain subject's or message body's are allowed. We also have some mailboxes where only certain customers are allowed to send emails.

Thank you very much for your help.

Cheers,
Daniel