Can't get clamd working???

Rick Cooper rcooper at dwford.com
Wed Jun 6 04:58:09 IST 2007

Ok I hunted down the lint process for installed scanners and scanners
without wrappers such as clamavmodule and sophossavi are handled by doing an
eval on their modules. How do you lint a scanner that is build directly into
MailScanner? I would suppose it needs to be hardcoded directly into
installed scanners. Or add a PingClamd function? Julian?

In any event MailScanner --lint will not return "found" even for a 100%
functional clamd install at this time.

Rick

believed to be clean.