Beta release 4.61.1

Gerard Seibert gerard at seibercom.net
Tue Jun 5 20:07:10 IST 2007

On Tuesday June 05, 2007 at 02:42:32 (PM) Jon Radel wrote:

[snip]

> But reading to the bottom of e-mail sent to you by a bunch of
> top-posters using Outlook can be sooooo amusing.  I still remember the
> polite request we got for a change in service.  When we read all the way
> to the bottom we got the entire internal discussion within our customer
> on how this was going to be step one for ditching us and our service.
> It was quite useful....

Top posters are by no means restricted to Outlook. In fact, the new
version of Outlook has a setting that puts replies at the 'BOTTOM' of
messages being replied to. There are only a hand full of other MUA's
that employ that intelligent logic.

--
Gerard

      DISCLAIMER

      If you find a posting or message from me
      offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive,
      please ignore it. If you don't know how to
      ignore a posting, complain to me and I will
      be only too happy to demonstrate... ;-)