Beta release 4.61.1

Gerard Seibert gerard at seibercom.net
Tue Jun 5 19:37:15 IST 2007

On Tuesday June 05, 2007 at 01:55:34 (PM) Julian Field wrote:

> I found an extension for Thunderbird that "folds" quoted material. So I
> no longer have to scroll right to the bottom of every message (more
> mouse miles) to see the comment that's been added. I also use another
> one that draws a left and top boundary around each different quoting
> level, and changes the colours of the quoted material. So deeper quoting
> levels have gradually darker background shades of grey. These 2 combined
> make it much easier to read this list.

I use 'claws-mail' personally. It is configurable to change the colors
of text dependent upon its quoting level. It can also be pre-set to
will strip from the 'sig delimiter' upon reply making the new posting
more compact and free of useless garbage.

--
Gerard

      DISCLAIMER

      If you find a posting or message from me
      offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive,
      please ignore it. If you don't know how to
      ignore a posting, complain to me and I will
      be only too happy to demonstrate... ;-)