Beta release 4.61.1

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Jun 5 19:18:44 IST 2007

They are called "Quote Colors" and "QuoteCollapse".
I also use "Mail Redirect", "MagicSLR", "keyconfig", "BlunderDelay" and
"Display Mail User Agent Extension".

Some of them are definitely worth a look. The Display MUA extension is
very nice, doesn't do anything useful but it's also amusing to see who
uses what :-)

Matt Hayes wrote:
> Jules,
>
> You think you can give links to those plugins?
>
> -Matt
>
> Julian Field wrote:

>>> instead. Only time I do is if there is a big chuck of stuff I would
>>> remove
>>> nearly all of and I am in a big hurry. Sorry about that one today.
>>> What bugs
>>> me is when someone makes a one line remark on 100K of conversation
>>> and I
>>> have to dig through the >>>>>> a couple times to find the answer.
>>>
>> I found an extension for Thunderbird that "folds" quoted material. So
>> I no longer have to scroll right to the bottom of every message (more
>> mouse miles) to see the comment that's been added. I also use another
>> one that draws a left and top boundary around each different quoting
>> level, and changes the colours of the quoted material. So deeper
>> quoting levels have gradually darker background shades of grey. These
>> 2 combined make it much easier to read this list.
>>
>> Jules
>>
>> --
>> Julian Field MEng CITP
>> www.MailScanner.info
>> Buy the MailScanner book at www.MailScanner.info/store
>>
>> MailScanner customisation, or any advanced system administration help?
>> Contact me at Jules at Jules.FM
>>
>> PGP footprint: EE81 D763 3DB0 0BFD E1DC 7222 11F6 5947 1415 B654
>> For all your IT requirements visit www.transtec.co.uk
>>

>> --
>> dangerous content by *MailScanner* <http://www.mailscanner.info/>,
>> and is
>> believed to be clean.
>> For all you IT requirements visit transtec Computers
>> <http://www.transtec.co.uk/>.

Jules

--
Julian Field MEng CITP