$filename in reports picking up wrong filename

Gareth list-mailscanner at linguaphone.com
Tue Jun 5 09:41:57 IST 2007

Someone sent us a .ocx file which our system blocked. The inline warning
was :-

Warning: This message has had one or more attachments removed
(Sources2929.zip, loadingprogramProj1.ocx). Please read the
"lgdeltd-Attachment-Warning.txt" attachment(s) for more information.

However the attachment warning contains :-

This is a message from the MailScanner E-Mail Virus Protection Service
The original e-mail attachment "Sources2929.zip"
is on the list of unacceptable attachments for this site and has been
replaced by this warning message.

If you wish to receive a copy of the original attachment, please
e-mail helpdesk and include the whole of this message
in your request. Alternatively, you can call them, with
the contents of this message to hand when you call.