FW: Other Bad Content Detected

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 09:28:37 IST 2007

On 04/06/07, Nigel Kendrick <support-lists at petdoctors.co.uk> wrote:

> [...]

This clearly points a finger at them, yes. One might suggest to them
that their system actually is broken... It used to pass an attachment
but doesn't anymore. See if that get their attention:-)

> With regards to 'multipart/mixed', there isn't any attachment that I can see
> - although as mentioned I am not exactly 'into' mail formats. All mail is
> archived so I can pass on 'originals'.
>
> Thanks
>
> Nigel

That's what we need look at then... Could you send me a couple? Full
discretion, of course, I won't post them anywhere or disclose anything
from them...;-)

Cheers
--
-- Glenn