Subject Filtering

Steven Andrews sandrews at andrewscompanies.com
Tue Jun 5 01:03:19 IST 2007

Believe it or not, even though I love MS, the reason we're switching is
because the customer thinks the Barracuda 300 is too damn loud (which it
is) and the thing is up for renewal.  I tossed in a half baked dell 2400
and it easily outperforms the barracuda, not to mention I don't have to
deal with their screwing licensing.

Long story short, they removed a year from a multi-year license from us
and they won't admit their mistake and stupid me, I don't have the
paperwork on the order anymore.