Beta release 4.61.1

Rick Cooper rcooper at dwford.com
Mon Jun 4 13:32:19 IST 2007

[...]
> I use a milter (a clone of milter-bcc) to multiply up the traffic and
> have it delivered to a 'speed-testing' server using mailertable and a
> fictitious domain name. The speed-testing server processes the mail
> through MailScanner and then uses a very dumb sendmail setup
> to deliver
> all mail to another host, whose sendmail setup bins all
> incoming mail.
> That way I can load up the speed-testing server and keep the incoming
> and outgoing SMTP traffic as real as possible. With an out-of-the-box
> MailScanner setup (including SpamAssassin and a couple of virus
> scanners) it can handle well over 2 million messages per day.
>
> If I get a chance I will try to do some timings for you, but
> no promises.

Wait until tomorrow if you can, I am just getting ready to head out the door
for Indianapolis (2hr drive one way) and will be gone until sometime
tonight. If I get home early enough I will send new patch for the per batch
scan, otherwise I will build/send early tomorrow morning.

Thanks,

Rick

believed to be clean.