OT: CentOS

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Mon Jun 4 11:20:28 IST 2007

Hi,

As a long time Gentoo user I have never felt the urge to switch too another
distro, but due to a new career direction I plan to take I need to extend
my knowledge of other systems.  I believe that CentOS would be a good
choice, especially due to its upstream provider.

Would be interested to hear peoples views on it, especially from a mail
server perspective.

If this will generate too much OT traffic, then please email me privately.

Regards,
--
--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s https://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"
// Phone: +44 845 869 2749 SIP Phone: uxbod at sip.splatnix.net

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.