Beta release 4.61.1

Rick Cooper rcooper at dwford.com
Sun Jun 3 04:21:01 IST 2007

The location isn't relevent to MailScanner as it's talking to the daemon
which has already read it's configuration. Just need to to know where to
connect to, the unix socket or IP address. If it's an IP address then of
course the port number. The defaults are what the normal clamd defaults are
but may vary depending on your distro (I build from source and use the
developer's defaults).

Rick

believed to be clean.