CRM114

UxBoD uxbod at splatnix.net
Mon Jul 30 19:25:26 IST 2007

> So, you didn't have to train it before use?

Nope, as we allowing the plugin to control the learning using what SA decided as being SPAM or HAM.  Though you can train it before hand using SPAM or HAM that you already have.

Regards,

--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s https://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"
// Fingerprint: C759 8F52 1D17 B3C5 5854  36BD 1FB1 B02F 5DB5 687B
// Keyserver: www.keyserver.net Key-ID: 0x5DB5687B
// Phone: +44 845 869 2749 SIP Phone: uxbod at sip.splatnix.net