CRM114

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Mon Jul 30 17:59:52 IST 2007

UxBoD wrote on Mon, 30 Jul 2007 16:50:12 +0100 (BST):

> We raised our SA score from 5 too 12 as it was far to aggressive. The 7.36 score is >
dynamically created by CRM based on the content within the CSS, so a HAM could (and I have >
seen) have a score of -40.

Ah, I see. I was already wondering if it is applying scores based on weight as the 7.36
didn't look like something a human would put in.

> With respect to the training there is a option in the plugin that if SA scores a email as >
either HAM/SPAM then the message will be learnt by CRM in the same manner. So in essence >
they are truly working together.

So, you didn't have to train it before use?

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany