BarricadeMX Help

Koopmann, Jan-Peter jan-peter at koopmann.eu
Thu Jul 26 08:36:20 IST 2007

May I kindly suggest contacting FSL at support at fsl.com ? They will most
certainly be able to help you!

Kind regards,

  JP

From: mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info
[mailto:mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info] On Behalf Of Johnny
Stork
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2007 2:01 AM
To: MailScanner discussion
Subject: OT: BarricadeMX Help

I have been a happy MailScanner user for years and have heard
enough good things about BMX that I thought I would give it a try. I
already have a running Mailscanner system which handles all incoming
mail and then forwards everything to an internal Scalix server. I was
hoping to get some help installing the demo of BMX in front of my
existing MailScanner setup. But after downloading the tarball and
checking the docs, I am stuck with the cryptic sections on route-maps
etc so I didnt want to bust my running system.

I would be greatful if someone could provide some basic steps for
installing on my existing MS system. I just dont want to break what is
already working fine.

I guess it would be best to contact me off list if anyone can help. I
would be very greatful

--
Johnny Stork
Business & Technology Consultant