Request for comments 3

Steve Freegard steve.freegard at fsl.com
Wed Jul 25 08:51:38 IST 2007

Hi Jules,

Julian Field wrote:
> Would this not be better than having a specific 'use-caution' flag with
> a definition that I create?

This is a great idea as it offers more than just the ability to set a
flag, but makes the whole thing extendable via a CustomFunction.

However I'm still mulling over what the original poster wanted to do, as
everything that has been described so far is already done by MCP (In v2
of MailWatch - users cannot 'see' MCP messages or release them), so
having having yet-another-flag for 'caution' is not really necessary
IMO.  But I'll happily change my mind one I've actually released v2 and
people can see what it actually does.

Kind regards,
Steve.