MailScanner broken suddenly?!?!

Raymond Dijkxhoorn raymond at prolocation.net
Fri Jul 20 20:42:51 IST 2007

Hi!

> I think this is a different problem though, because it happened all at
> once. The children were hanging for 20+ mins or more until I realized
> they were doing nothing but what that trace showed me.

There was a new main update out, and like last time, exactly same thing,
this breaks MailScanner.

Look in the archive, after last update of the main clam files this exact
same thing also happened.

Jules, could you have a look, since this is really something that will
bite us in a few months again, with the next clam update of their main
files.

Bye,
Raymond.