Spamassin scores.

Matt Kettler mkettler at evi-inc.com
Thu Jul 19 14:38:59 IST 2007

Carl Werner wrote:

> /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/Mail/SpamAssassin/PerMsgStatus.pm line 164.
> config: unparseable chars in 'if you are running SA 3.0.0 or higher, you
> already have antidrug and this file': '3.0.0'

Please read your antidrug.cf file, the text at the top will explain why you
should stop RDJing the file and delete it from your system.

note: I'm the author of antidrug.cf, and I intentionally put up the file that's
causing these errors to draw your attention to it.

I've terminated my subscription to comcast, and thus the web account you
downloaded it from. Any spammer might sign up for the same username on comcast's
service, and publish a replacement file of their own design.