PDFInfo module

Jan Agermose ja at conviator.com
Thu Jul 19 13:18:00 IST 2007

Hi
I tried to install the PDFInfo module and it does load and everything,
but it does not seam to hit any of the many, many PDF spam mails we are
getting. I know its loaded as I can write rules like

body            LOCAL_PDF_MATCH_1
eval:pdf_name_regex('/\.pdf/')
score           LOCAL_PDF_MATCH_1               score 0.1

but Im trying to avoid namebased matching - also it seams I could just
as easily do this with a subject match and I think this is better for
performance?

But any ideas as to why none of the GMD_ rules seams to match anything?
Im expecting them to since why you anyone write them if they do not :-D
what could I have done wrong in installing them. Does the module depend
on something I might not have installed on the server?

Best regards
Jan