How to get e-mail messages from Mail Scanner?

Jason Gottschalk Jason at SYO.Com
Mon Jul 16 13:53:50 IST 2007

Hello MailScanner,

I have a customer that has lost his exchange mailbox. I have been
archiving mail for this customer for some time. With Filters, I can
see the e-mail he has sent and received for a long time.

How do I get these messages out of the system so I can import them
into his outlook?

I can click the "[ ]" and send them one at a time, but that will takes
years!

any ideas?

--

Best regards,

 Jason Gottschalk                         mailto:Jason at SYO.Com
 SYO Computer Engineering Services, Inc.
 SYO - Servicing Your Organization
 586-286-2557