Feature(s)

Billy A. Pumphrey bpumphrey at woodmclaw.com
Fri Jul 13 15:33:01 IST 2007

> A program to do this already exists. I've done some quick testing and
it
> seem to work.
>
> MailArchiva - Open Source Email Archiving Software
> www.mailarchiva.com/
>
> Steve
>
> Steve Swaney
> steve at fsl.com

I installed this and demoed it for a short time.  It was not as stable
as I would have liked.  There were a lot of people having trouble with
the program not processing message after it processed 200 messages.  I
thing I had that problem with the first install or fixed it with
something, I don't recall.  After that it seemed to be processing
messages still but it stopped showing the recent processed emails at the
home screen.

I really liked the product, fast, nice searching.  I then emailed them
looking to see if the enterprise version (seemed like there might have
been two different versions) offered more.  This did not offer the
exporting of emails.  May now I don't know, it has been 3-4 months since
I installed it.