Feature(s)

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at fsl.com
Fri Jul 13 14:11:55 IST 2007

Not today.

> Cheers,
> Chris

The thing I liked about MailArchiva was the way that indexing works. The
problem with archiving email for Regulatory purposes is not saving the
messages, its finding specific messages based on a combination of sender,
dates, content, etc. MailArchiva stores to variable sized volumes which can
be any type of storage medium. Each volume contains it own index, which is
as large or larger as the message store, but you can easily locate specific
messages using pretty complex search criteria.

Steve

Steve Swaney
steve at fsl.com