Feature(s)

Billy A. Pumphrey bpumphrey at woodmclaw.com
Thu Jul 12 20:06:32 IST 2007

Is it possible to do a major version of MailScanner to pretty much be a
MailArchiver?  I am not a programmer, but seems like there may or may
not have to be big changes to do the following:

- Receive the email from Exchange Journal
- See if the MailWatch guy can alter the code to reflect the changes.
- Be able to export the searched results to a single file or even a PST
for moving between systems.

I just love everything about MailScanner and would love the layout to
accomplish this sort of task.  If Julian is willing to accept money for
these sort of changes and according to what the price might be, we
(really me) (the law firm) would most likely be willing to put some
money toward this.

I have tried some demos of other software that does mail archiving but
they just don't suite me.

Any thoughts?

Billy Pumphrey
IT Manager