multiple mailscanners with milter-null

Mike Masse mrm at quantumcc.com
Fri Jul 6 17:39:08 IST 2007

I've seen Julian's suggestion to use Milter-null to combat backscatter
and like the idea, but am curious anyone knows if it's possible to work
with different outgoing and incoming servers?   I have 3 MailScanner
servers in front of my message store servers.   One of the MS machines
is for outgoing, and the other two handle incoming with MX based load
balancing.   If the outgoing puts a hash in the header of the outgoing
messages, will the incoming server's recognize the outgoing server's
hashes?

Mike