New config parameters

Rick Cooper rcooper at dwford.com
Fri Jul 6 04:05:24 IST 2007

I downloaded the latest stable today and noticed some changes in reference
to changing the incoming work dir. The following seems like it should be a
bit more detailed:

# NOTE: If you change this, you should change these too:
# NOTE:        SpamAssassin Temporary Dir
# NOTE:        SpamAssassin Cache Database File

If I place the SA temp dir and MailScanner incoming Work Dir on a tmpfs file
system I wouldn't think I would want the SpamAssassin Cache DataBase placed
there as well as it would be lost between system reboots would it not?

Rick

believed to be clean.