Postfix Address Verification

Seamus Allan seamus at rheelweb.co.nz
Thu Jul 5 23:58:58 IST 2007

Seamus Allan wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> of course I have relay_domains setup, or my mail wouldn't be
> transferring in the first place! I was hoping not to have to pull the
> email list from the Hub machine, but it seems that my problem is
> pretty weird.
>
> Thanks though.
>
> Seamus
>>>
>> Yeah Phil, I do that myself too, although I dump (a not that big) AD
>> every 15 minutes, so that I don't have to rely on the M-Sexchange
>> admin to do the right thing... Saves me job as well as him:-). In my
>> case I only reduce total volume (by that particular measure) by about
>> 25% though... Total rejected fluctuating between 35 - 50%... Call me
>> lucky:-).
>>
>> Cheers
Actually it occurred to me that this wouldn't work in full, because the
mail for some of the domains that pass through the Gateway machine is
destined for other mailservers in the world that I cannot pull the
mailboxes from. So I do need to get the verification working correctly.
I might have to try the Postfix forum or something.

Cheers
Seamus