filename extension problem

jayesh shinde jayesha_shinde at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 5 12:41:36 IST 2007

Dear All,
                  I have one query , I am using MailScanner version 4.34.8  on FC2 with sendmail. Some of my users are sending there email with an attachments with double or multiple extention ( Ex:-- my.com.location.doc)
                 When it goes through MailScanner  for  scanning attachment , it give me the following error as :--

 #####