Whitelist issue

Vivek Mittal mailscanner at vivekmittal.org
Thu Jul 5 12:08:40 IST 2007

This is going a bit off-topic from getting whitelisting to work in the
first place.  However, I am interested in know more about how
whitelisting your own domain can get you listed.  The way we are using
MailScanner is to scan all incoming email.  I have set up our mail
server to accept emails to our domain only and not to relay anything
else.  I'm pretty sure that our server is not an open relay.  So how
does whitelisting the domain affect this?