Postfix Address Verification

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Thu Jul 5 11:55:27 IST 2007

I do the same for a client who runs Lotus Notes.  Hourly dump from LDAP of
all users email addresses and then postmap it.  We have cut down email to
the internal Notes servers from £150k per day to 5k, through a combination
of PF and MailScanner.

--
--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s https://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"