Performance

John Schmerold john at katy.com
Wed Jan 31 15:21:07 CET 2007

Mailscanner list to the rescue. Thank you.

I'll get these suggestions implemented, only one I have problem
implementing is the relay_recipient_maps suggestions. This box is a
filter for several endpoints. I have one endpoint (a Exim/Cpanel box)
that incorrectly states an address doesn't exist, until you actually
deliver a message, another endpoint (a qmail box) that acknowledges all
email address, takes in the message, then sends a rejection notice, of
course, I also have a Groupwise & Exchange server receiving mail. I have
not given up on this, however, everytime, I've taken a stab at it, bad
things happen (mail gets bounced).

I'll let the group know the outcome. Thanks again.