OT: building new server, need MTA advice

Res res at ausics.net
Tue Jan 30 13:37:53 CET 2007

On Tue, 30 Jan 2007, Randal, Phil wrote:

>> Typical outcome .. 2 votes postfix one for exim. A sendmail bash and
>> an absolute "no" to qmail.

who voted no to qmail? It in fact the best for virtual domains.

If I wasnt voted in for sendmail, chuck me in now :)

> It takes a while to get used to

This is the biggest thing, it is very very configurable and that scares
those who dont know it.

I liken Sendmail to a console user and postfix as the gui user

/me ducks from Glenn

--
Cheers
Res

"We can be Heroes, just for one day" - Davey (Jones) Bowie