{MailScanner: Spam} Re: OT: building new server, need MTA advice

Res res at ausics.net
Tue Jan 30 01:57:37 CET 2007

On Mon, 29 Jan 2007, Jay Chandler wrote:

> Res wrote:
>> Hrm what are you guys doing, there are a few of these things coming to the
>> list in recent days...
>>
>> should it not be telling you, not the list :)
>>
> Urm... they're not showing up to me.  I think your Mailscanner implementation
> has a fairly broken notification scheme...
>
> Also, you filter so that 4.6 constitutes spam?  Jeez...

ARG i knew it was still too early after a late night and only having 1
coffee so far, ill come back in 30 mins and restart the day again :P

Yes, 3 is low score spam here, its worked well and very rarely has
positive hits, only in past few days it has.

--
Cheers
Res

"We can be Heroes, just for one day" - Davey (Jones) Bowie