{MailScanner: Spam} Re: OT: building new server, need MTA advice

Jay Chandler chandler.lists at chapman.edu
Tue Jan 30 01:46:11 CET 2007

Res wrote:
> Hrm what are you guys doing, there are a few of these things coming to
> the list in recent days...
>
> should it not be telling you, not the list :)

Urm... they're not showing up to me.  I think your Mailscanner
implementation has a fairly broken notification scheme...

Also, you filter so that 4.6 constitutes spam?  Jeez...

-- Jay

--
Jay Chandler
Network Administrator, Chapman University
714.628.7249 / chandler at chapman.edu
Today's Excuse: Secretary sent chain letter to all 5000 employees.