upgrade_languages_conf

Remco Barendse mailscanner at barendse.to
Mon Jan 29 15:50:18 CET 2007

Is anyone using upgrade_languages_conf on a redhat box?

I never did manage to get it working, with the latest beta I thought I'd
try again

As suggested when you run upgrade_languages_conf I did this on a CentOS
4.4 box :

[root at whatever en]# cd /etc/MailScanner/reports/en
[root at whatever en]# upgrade_languages_conf languages.conf languages.conf.rpmnew > languages.new

But that just throws up the "Usage:" page again (yes that second line was
all one line, not word wrapped)

Does anyone have a script to simply nuke all the old files and replace
them with the .rpmnew stuff?

Hopefully that will work better.

Thanks!
Remco