no RBL checks

jepoy jcb at dream.com.ph
Sat Jan 27 04:54:09 CET 2007

> jcb dream.com.ph spake the following on 1/24/2007 11:17 PM:
>> hi guys,
>> i tried checking the details on one of my messages which was not tagged
>> as spam. And mostly i found out that there are no RBL checks, is it
>> possible that my messages bypass RBL checks ?
>
> If the message is under your spam threshold the report won't show unless;
>
> # Do you want to always include the Spam Report in the SpamCheck
> # header, even if the message wasn't spam?
> # This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
> Always Include SpamAssassin Report = yes
>
> This will give more detail in your messages, and help you see what
> happened.
> Otherwise, you need to grep for that message id in the logs to see the
> detail.
hi scot,
i activated the report and saw the details. its giving a low score on the
message thats why it was not tag as spam. any tips on how to get these
spams?
here's the sample spam from accessthislive.com where i got 3 messages per
minute.
 SpamAssassin (not cached, score=2.701, required 3,
 FORGED_RCVD_HELO 0.05, FROM_ENDS_IN_NUMS 0.52, HTML_00_10 0.14,
 HTML_MESSAGE 0.00, URIBL_OB_SURBL 2.00)
X-Mail_Server-MailScanner-SpamScore: ss
X-Mail_Server-MailScanner-From: toni02 at accesthislive.com

believed to be clean.