dcc,razor,pyzor on MS running centos4.4

Res res at ausics.net
Fri Jan 26 00:30:42 CET 2007

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007, jepoy wrote:

> im on way checking razor now. and finding a way to change these
> /var/spool/postfix/hold/razor-agent.log.
> i already created a directory razor on
> /var/spool/MailScanner/spamassassin/razor.

I might add to, that once you add these things in,  activate the log speed
option, and keep an eye on it, if you have a busy server you will regret
using these add-ons, as the time taken will blow out severely and can lead
to very serious queue process times. But if you do no more than a couple
messages every few minutes, you wont notice it that much if at all.

--
Cheers
Res

"So, you think you can tell Heaven from Hell?" - Roger Waters