Increased Volumes Of Spam

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Thu Jan 25 22:47:16 CET 2007

Daniel Maher wrote:

> Just to add my voice to the chorus, I recently implemented SARE
> updates via sa-update, as per D. O'Shea's excellent service and
> instructions:
> http://daryl.dostech.ca/sa-update/sare/sare-sa-update-howto.txt
>
> It works flawlessly.

So when you did this, are you running the spamassassin updates out of
the cron.daily job and the sare updates with crontab or what?  It isn't
clear to me how to integrate the sare stuff with the regular rules -
i.e., whether it's two steps or just one...

...Kevin
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500