SA, MS, RBL problem

Vasiliy Boulytchev vasiliy at linuxspecial.com
Wed Jan 24 20:38:03 CET 2007

Further question,

Since the *combined.njabl.org*: dnsbl.njabl.org and dynablock.njabl.org
in a single zone is what you get....

and :

With the advent of Spamhaus's PBL (http://spamhaus.org/pbl/),
dynablock.njabl.org has become obsolete.  Rather than maintain separate
similar DNSBL zones, NJABL will be working with Spamhaus on the PBL.
Effective immediately, dynablock.njabl.org exists as a copy of the
Spamhaus PBL.  After dynablock users have had ample time to update their
configurations, the dynablock.njabl.org zone will be emptied.

Would it be wise to tell SA not to check combined.njabl.org?  And just
look at dydns.njabl.org only?

THANKS!

Vasiliy Boulytchev
vasiliy at linuxspecial.com