SA, MS, RBL problem

Vasiliy Boulytchev vasiliy at linuxspecial.com
Wed Jan 24 20:14:48 CET 2007

Excellent,
    Now we are in the right direction.

    Now. I use the NJABL-provided rsync syntax to sync...

$ cat /usr/local/bin/njablrsync
#!/bin/sh

rsync -vaL rsync.njabl.org::njabl/rbldnsd/ /var/dnsbl/njabl/

which provides me with:

ls /var/lib/rbldns/work/
bhnc.gz               dnsbl.njabl.org.data     rbldns.dynablock.easynet.nl
dnsbl.njabl.org.auto  dnsbl.njabl.org.generic  README

How come am I not getting the combined?  And so how do I set SA to use my current
dnsbl.njabl.org,

THANKS!

Vasiliy Boulytchev
vasiliy at linuxspecial.com